Well folks, it's time!! I thought about a blog for a while. I am not one to follow the crowd, but since moving I've decided this is the best way to keep friends and family updated on our goings on! So here it is: OUR BLOG! ;-)
First off, The Title: I wanted to come up with some clever name using potato heads since we collect them like crazy and have AWESOME family pictures taken by the lovely Janea Greene (www.janeagreenephotography.com) with potato heads, but the best I could come up with was "The Pot-Heads". I thought that might be deemed innappropriate, so we went with choice #2! Bella is Peyten's doll she was given her very first Christmas from Grandma and Grandpa. It is her baby doll and she goes everywhere with us! Fuzzy-Bear is MY teddy bear, though Peyten has confiscated him as her own. We'll see who wins that battle later! ;-) He goes with us everywhere as well. The blog posts will be our adventures (or misadventures!) featuring this dynamic duo! So strap in and get ready for some crazy posts and crazy fun! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment