Ken, me, dad and mom at the Oakland Temple. REALLY going to miss that beautiful, wonderful building. So many amazing memories there.
My dear, dear friend, Sarah, at her birthday party! Every year, no matter what, we have been at her birthday party for yummy food, awesome games and, of course, cookie cake!!! It's just not August 26th without the Bowdens and cookie cake! ;-) And the girls constantly whooping the boys butts at Cranium!! Though it was a close call this year thanks to Gabe - I think he should be un-invited next year! :) Don't forget Sarah - next year is a swim BBQ at our place! ;-) With cookie cake!
Sarah and I in our cookie cake high!! :)
Is it totally silly that I am going to miss this?? This is the shoe rack at my parents place. My family is a 'let's get together' kind of family for any reason under the sun... what can I say? We actually like each other! This is the sight everytime we get together for family fun - a mountain of shoes in all shapes and sizes! Take note of the Reef sandals on the left with the orange flower... mine! Cutest sandals EVER!!!! Worth every penny! ;-)
Our final picture of the evening (more to follow tomorrow): Sandy and Rachel Dell with me and the munchkin. They were among the hardest of goodbyes. I have been an adopted Dell since I was about 15 years old! They are my 2nd family! I think what sealed the deal for them was when I came to their house in an ape costume to ask Sam to prom! We love that story!! They have been a tremendous source of happiness and good in my life, and it was really hard saying 'see ya later'.
Well that's it for tonight! I'm wiped. It has been that kind of a day and my pillow is screaming my name. Check back for more pictures tomorrow of our trip to Utah to see family and friends and maybe a teaser of my new haircut!! ;-) Night!
Yay for blogs! i'm so glad you started one. and i'm glad i'm on it ;). hope everything is going well :)
ReplyDeletei agree with rach- yay for your new blog! and i especially love the picture of the lovely ladies at the end :)
ReplyDelete