Bella & Fuzzy Bear

Bella & Fuzzy Bear

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pics #3!!

This is mine and Peyten's last week in CA (Ken was already in Houston).  Enjoy!!
Peyten with my brother Justin!!  Snuggle time!!

Aunty Lisa and Pey Pey at $1 Scoop Night!  We are really going to miss that tradition!!

Vance and Brogan with the Princess!  LOVE these crazy boys!!

Sarah happily anticipating our final trip to Home Goods...

Now Sarah thought these were awesome - they kinda creeped me out! ;-)

Peyten with Codes, Baby Hallie and Kambs!  This was a VERY hard goodbye for us.

'Jumping' on the tramp, eating doughnuts, reading stories... and a fly-by
from their dad in his chinook helicopter!!  AMAZING!!!

My friend Tim who I have known my entire life!!  Sure gonna miss that boy!!
(Oh, and that's a sneak peek at my new hairdo!! ;-)

Pey thoroughly enjoying her 'pasghetti'!

Penelope of our heart and soul.... Peyten's role model!! ;-)

Talon, Tristan and Peyten at The Fishy Store (Bass Pro).  We miss those boys BIG TIME!!!

I love Peyten's face here - gonna be a frightening day she can legally drive! ;-)

Me and Janet Chance - This woman.... I cannot even begin to describe the impact
she has had on my life.  This was a very, very emotional 'see ya later'.

My good friend Janea.  This chick is everything I want to be someday!!!

Aunt Mary, mom, Grandma Kathy and Peyten - we picnic'd near Stanford before
Peyten's appointment!  So nice to see my family one more time before we left!!!

Rachell Dell (a.k.a. "I heart you!!!) and Peyten drawing and being silly!!  LUV U!!

Sandy and Peyten snuggling!!

Mommy #2: love you tons Sandy!!  Thank you so much for all
your love, support and wisdom! 
One more post to go: the FAMILY!!!  Then we're done with the 'catch-up pictures!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog! Especially the picture of Bella and Fuzz at the top, they have their own world, huh?

    ReplyDelete