So please don't feel I am exaggerating when I tell you that it is a COMPLETE miracle that we finally got our alarm system installed in the house!! 'Cuz I no jokey! ;-) It has been utterly and completely ridiculous! Our company we had in CA still had us for 11 months in our contract so we took all of the equipment from the CA house (painstakingly, I might add) and brought it here for their tech to reinstall here. The tech gets here and tells us we'll need a cell back-up since we have Uverse (digital line instead of analog). So the comapny tells us that will be an additional $199 for the back up. TICKED. This company has nickel and dimed us into bankruptcy practically... it has been ridonculous! I don't even want to get into the whole story, 'cuz it's a really beautiful day and I don't want to ruin the mood! ;-) Let's just say they SUCK at customer service and trying to actually RETAIN CUSTOMERS!!! Long story short: we have a new contract through a dealer who's customer service is phenominal. The tech came yesterday and installed evrything, including the cell back-up, for free. We even got a free key-fob out of it!! And they are helping us buy out of our previous contract! OH HAPPY DAY!!!!
Mom and dad come next week for their visit! I cannot wait for them to see the house and the pool! The pool is freezing (like 63 degrees!) so I doubt we'll swim. But it's sparkly and gorgeous!! :-) I'd better go slave away so they have someplace to sleep! Before and after pics to follow!! :)
glad it all worked out...blessings are great, right? :)
ReplyDelete