I figured it would be dirty, but man ALIVE - it was disgusting!!! And the smell was WRETCHED!!! Our 'Pool School' lady said it was not the worst she had seen, but it looked pretty awful to me.
This is one of the blade thingy's from inside the filter. You can see all the gunk and yucky-ness caked onto the blade. There are I think 6 of these puppies and they were all really REALLY gross.
Inside the tank after everything was removed... the O-rings on the tank needed to be replaced BAD. It was so hard to get on that we decided we need to wait for Tuesday when the pool lady comes again to have her help Ken put it on. Awesome!! ;-)
THIS is what it should look like!!! :-) Much better huh?? Now on Tuesday they will put the new O-ring on, get the pressure back in the filter and turn that puppy on!! They'll scrub the sides, vacuum the bottom and get the chemical levels where they need to be. By the time I come home Saturday we should have a gorgeous, sparkly pool!!! Can't wait to go swimming! ;-)
Headed to Cali tomorrow... I wish it were under happier circumstances, but my grandpa passed away Wednesday from colon and kidney cancer. Coming out to celebrate his great life and visit with my amazing family! No chance I can see everyone, sorry! This trip is all about family!
No comments:
Post a Comment