Something about Texas... hmmmm..... let me think???
Well, there is the BUGS!!! They are getting better in the house, don't get me wrong. But in walking Pey to school this morning I was bit 3 times: one on the left leg and 2 on the right arm. Seriously?!? I am already wearing shoes when I take her (a difficult task for this strictly flip-flop girl), do I have to wear long pants too??? And long sleeve shirts??? Ridonculous!!! And for those who saw "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" the whole Windex thing is TRUE!!! Our real estate agent suggested I use Windex on my fire ant bite and it totally worked. So now I spray on any bite I have!
TOTALLY WORKS!!!
On a more positive note, my skin is getting lots of moisture! I hardly use any lotion now, so that's nice! I'm sweating like crazy, but still - less lotion = happy mommy!
We have the alarm company coming today, FINALLY!!! It was such a hassle getting our equipment from CA to TX and it is finally going to be finished!! YAY!!! And our pool is getting cleaned today! Can't wait to go swimming! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment