Church was amazing! We are slowly getting to know our ward and we are liking it! They are sweet and inviting and very awesome! Peyten's class is HUGE compared to her Manteca class. Manteca had about 4 kids and here she has about 10 in her class that come regularly. The primary is almost 4x's the size of our Manteca ward. CRAZY!!! And we have a Super Saturday event coming up with some cute crafts. Mom and dad will be here then, so mom and I are planning on going together - that will be fun! :)
Something I thought of differently today was that while the Second-Coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ, is mostly thought of as 'The Great and Terrible Day' I am realizing what a wonderful day it will be as well. Yes the calamities and earthquakes and fires and scary stuff won't be 'fun' per-say, I'm excited because I'm hoping I'm living well and living righteously!! I look forward to the time the Savior comes and we have 1,000 years of peace!! Doesn't that sound so amazing? 1,000 years of peace! I pray I am living worthy to live with my family for eternity!!!
We got to Skype with my family last night and see my Grandma Cleo and my parents. Gran doesn't have a computer so we really enjoyed getting to see her with Skype! Peyten was just a little crazy rowdy - but hey - they love her anyways!! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment