Bella & Fuzzy Bear

Bella & Fuzzy Bear

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Grandpa John

Today was the funeral for my amazing Grandpa John... I learned a few things about him today that I did not know!  Makes me even more proud to be his granddaughter!!  And very proud of the service he gave to this wonderful country that I love!
21 Gun Salute

Grandma Cleo and I after the luncheon.  Love this woman!

Aunt Donna and mom with their 'Phase 10 Faces' on!  Kinda like a poker face but way less tense and way more fun!!  Phase 10 is serious business in my family!!

Dad and Grandma Cleo!  Cracks me up!!  My family is seriously the best!!

That's it for tonight.  Just remember life is precious.
Remember that familes are forever!! 
Hug a little longer... and always say 'I love you!'  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss, its always hard to lose those you love. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that your family wears hats while playing cards, maybe I need to start that with my own family! Sending lots of love and hugs your way:)

    ReplyDelete